Norwood Auto Service is in search of a talented automotive mechanic to join our growing family!
The technician will be responsible for servicing cars brought into the shop--from basic maintenance and minor repairs to full automobile service.
We are seeking a candidate with a background in automotive care, as well as experience with electronic systems maintenance.
Auto Mechanic Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine cars based on customer requests and/or concerns
- Perform basic maintenance
- Test systems and individual parts to ensure proper working order and/or to evaluate degree of damage
- Follow checklists to ensure thorough examination of all parts and systems
- Identify mechanical and electrical problems
- Determine appropriate repair measures based on research, peer-to-peer examination, and past experience. Knowledge of Identifix and AllData programs are a plus.
- Perform repairs thoroughly and accurately, taking into account original repair strategy and customer specifications
- Ensure customer satisfactions at all times
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Automotive Technician: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift